GARAGE DOOR OPENER NEAR HOUSTON, TEXAS
We offer maintenance and repair for all major door types.
Fix N Go Opener Repair
FixNGo technicians are well trained to repair all brands of openers and install them as well.
Our most recommended brand would be the Liftmaster they are global leader in access solutions ( MyQ App ) and the best brand for residential garage door openers
we make sure that all of our technicians carry all the common models with them to make sure they will be able to install it on the spot and save your time and unnecessary travels.
In case you prefer to buy the garage door Motor by yourself, we can provide you installation service for all common brands as :
Genie garage opener
Chamberlain garage door opener (Recommended)
Craftsman garage door opener
Our installation service includes :
- Sync the app for MyQ Garage door opener
- Clicker garage door opener setup
- Set up your garage door opener keypad
** We do not provide installation for Marantec garage door opener
how to open garage door manually ? click here
Our team well trained for any repair needed on your garage door openers commercial.
but before you call to make an appointment with us we recommend few steps to check that you really need a repair or replacement :
1. Check that its not electricity issue – sometimes garage door motor will not work because there is a short circuit, try to plug something else and see if it works / use an extension cord and check the motor with a different plug
2. Garage Door Sensors – Check alignment / if something is on their way
3. Your garage door opener is not connected to the door, you will see the chain/belt going back an forward but the door will not move – connect it back.
Heavy Duty Garage Door
How do I know if I need one of those ? we usually recommend to have those in a few cases : 1 of them is if you use you garage door more than 10 times a day – every opener has amount of cycles and every open and close is part of the cycle.
the 2nd reason you will need one is if your door is a heavy duty for example : wood overlay with 4 springs, 1/2 Horse power opener would not be strong enough for those kind of door and we recommend to have at least 3/4 HP.
- 8500w With battery backup
- Side mount garage door opener model 8500w
How To Program Garage Door Opener
Learn button : Modern Openers and even some of the old models has a button on the motor which called the learn button – press and release the learn button.
Now you have 1 minute to complete the clicker program : pull down the cover from the clicker and you will see small black button, press and hold until you see steady blue light on.
next step is to choose the desired button to be programmed and press and release 3-7 times until you hear a click coming from the opener receiver – which mean it synced.
press and hold again the small black button to turn off the blue light on the clicker and you all set, clicker has programmed
*not applied on homelink buttons
*applied to myq smart openers
Give us a call today to get a free consultation bout your garage door opener battery repair / replacement
Are you interested in any of the services we offer, contact Fix N’ Go today!